Organic & Heirloom Seeds from Botanical Interests® and Seed Savers Exchange®
• High quality, non-GMO
Onion and Shallot Sets & Potato Eyes
• Available April and May
Grass Seed & Sod
• Our customized shady and sunny grass seed blends are a mix of perennial grasses to ensure that your grass grows and stays healthy.
• Sod is available seasonally in spring and fall, please call for availability.
Spring & Fall Flowering Bulbs
• Available beginning September 1 • Wide selection, high-quality • Animal resistant varieties • Fall flowering Crocus • Plant mid to late fall • Hardy
• Available mid to late fall • All varieties non-GMO and organic
Summer Flowering Bulbs
• Available April and May — Both as bulbs, ready to plant and potted, already growing • Non-hardy • Also look for potted Dahlias and Cannas in our Annual Department
Indoor Forcing Bulbs
• Available beginning late September • Large, high-quality Amaryllis and Paperwhites