Date(s) - 04/16/2023
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Growing Place - Naperville
It’s time to get outside and dig in for the spring! Join us for talks and activities to help you create or refresh your outdoor space. Whether your space is sunny, shady or a little bit of both, join us for information and inspiration you can use this season.
Topics and Activities:
- How to choose the right container
- Spring container combos for sun and shade
- How to divide perennials (hands-on)
- How to use spring bulbs now in your landscape
- Shrubs for specific purposes
- Make your own Early Spring Container of annuals and perennials at the new Potting Bar
- Create a mini potato garden in a grow bag
All talks, demonstrations and hands-on learning are free. Activities at the Potting Bar are paid activities.