We’re Open for Spring!
The Growing Place
We know gardening is an oasis and we are proud to be able to provide plants for food and beauty for your home and garden. With the updated stay at home order beginning on May 1 garden centers are considered an essential service and we welcome you back into the store with some social distancing guidelines in place.
For the Safety of You & Our Staff
- Masks or face coverings must be worn by all customers and staff to enter the property.
- Keep a minimum of 6 feet away from staff and other customers.
- Please limit the number of people in your party to 2. Even though we are mostly outdoors, we cannot be a gathering place or used as a destination for family outings at this time.
- Use the designated entrance and exit and follow “one-way” traffic in aisles. Please be conscious of where you are walking and follow directional signs.
- The Gift Shop, restrooms, and play area/sandbox are closed to the public at both locations.
- Registers will be spaced out to allow for 6 feet of distance.
- When shopping, please have an idea of what you would like to purchase before you arrive. Staff will not be able to look at pictures on your smartphone because we cannot get close enough to see them.
- Landscape Design will continue to offer virtual in-store appointments. Details here thegrowingplace.com/landscape-design.
- Credit/debit card purchases only. We cannot accept cash/checks.
- At this time we will not be able to accept returns.
We’re looking forward to seeing you from 6 feet away!
Find the Right Plant for the Right Place
Our online plant search is here to help you plan your garden or landscape. Search our selections for pictures and detailed descriptions about most of the plants we carry.