Our Promise to You
The Growing Place
We stand behind the quality of our plants and ensure that when you take them home each plant is healthy and true to its name. We’ll help you find the right plant for the right place and give you growing advice so you can have success in the garden.
We cannot warranty plants against conditions that are beyond our control. (ie, animal damage, weather, plants left in containers, improper planting, placement or care.) To protect your investment, please use our recommendations to help your plants thrive.
- Water properly: Follow our watering instructions.
- Protect your plants from animal damage: use chicken wire or other protection
- Mulch correctly: avoid smothering plant(s) with too much mulch. Do not mulch at base or within 2” around plant.
- Plant within 2-3 days in the conditions the plant is best suited.
We offer a one-time store credit for the plant purchase price of the plant that failed. Because of the stay at home order and the Covid-19 pandemic at this time you do not need to bring in the failed plant. Email a picture of the plant and your receipt to email@example.com.
- Trees, shrubs, & evergreens: Warranty for one year from date of purchase.
- Perennials & roses: Warranty for the current growing season. (Growing season defined as April 1 – October 1)
- Annuals, herbs, vegetables, trees/shrubs/perennials used in containers, and discounted landscaper purchases are not covered under the warranty.
Find the Right Plant for the Right Place
Our online plant search is here to help you plan your garden or landscape. Search our selections for pictures and detailed descriptions about most of the plants we carry.