Our Promise to You
The Growing Place
We stand behind the quality of our plants and ensure that when you take them home each plant is healthy and true to its name. We’ll help you find the right plant for the right place and give you growing advice so you can have success in the garden.
We cannot warranty plants against conditions that are beyond our control after you take them home. (ie, animal damage, weather, plants left in their original pot too long without proper care, improper planting, placement or care.) To protect your investment, follow our recommendations to help your plants thrive.
- Water properly: Avoid over and under watering. Follow our watering instructions.
- Protect your plants from animal damage: use chicken wire or other protection.
- Mulch correctly: avoid smothering plants with too much mulch and keep away from the base/crown of the plant.
- Plant within 2-3 days in the conditions the plant is best suited.
2021 Plant Guides arrives mid-March. It includes a Getting Started in the Garden section with best practices for planting, watering, and caring for your plants.
We offer a one-time store credit for the purchase price of the plant that failed. The receipt and the entire plant must accompany all requests for credit. If you are unsure, email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trees, shrubs, & evergreens: Warranty for one year from date of purchase
- Perennials & roses: Warranty for the current growing season. (Growing season defined as April 1 – October 1)
- Annuals, houseplants, herbs, vegetables, trees/shrubs/perennials used in containers, and discounted landscaper purchases are not covered under the warranty.
Returns & Exchanges
Items for return or exchange must be in original condition. Receipt required. Because plants are living things, we cannot accept returns on plants that have been left in their pots too long without proper care or plants that have already been planted.
- Cash/credit card refund within 7 days for live material and hard goods: Receipt required. Plant or item must be in the same condition and container as purchased.
- Store credit within 30 days for hard goods: Receipt required. Item must be in the same condition and packaging as purchased.
- Holiday Greens & Designer-created Containers: Refund within 24 hours. Must be in the same condition as purchased. Receipt required.
Find the Right Plant for the Right Place
Our online plant search is here to help you plan your garden or landscape. Search our selections for pictures and detailed descriptions about most of the plants we carry.