Our Promise to You
The Growing Place
We stand behind the quality of our plants and ensure that when you take them home each plant is healthy and true to its name. We’ll help you find the right plant for the right place and give you growing advice so you can have success in the garden.
We cannot warranty plants against conditions that are beyond our control. (ie, animal damage, weather, plants left in containers, improper planting, placement or care.) To protect your investment, please use our recommendations to help your plants thrive.
- Water properly: Follow our watering instructions.
- Protect your plants from animal damage: use chicken wire or other protection
- Mulch correctly: avoid smothering plant(s) with too much mulch. Do not mulch at base or within 2” around plant.
- Plant within 2-3 days in the conditions the plant is best suited.
We offer a one-time store credit for the plant purchase price of the plant that failed. The receipt and the entire plant must accompany all requests for credit. If you are unsure, email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trees, shrubs, & evergreens: Warranty for one year from date of purchase.
- Perennials & roses: Warranty for the current growing season.(Growing season defined as April 1 – October 1)
- Annuals, herbs, vegetables, and trees/shrubs/perennials used in containers are not covered under the warranty.
Returns & Exchanges
Items for return or exchange MUST be in original condition. Receipt required.
Because plants are living things, we cannot accept returns on plants that have been left in their pots too long without proper care or plants that have already been planted.
- Cash/credit card refund within 7 days for live material and hard goods – Receipt required. Plant or item must be in the same condition and container as purchased.
- Store credit within 30 days for hard goods – Receipt required. Item must be in the same condition and packaging as purchased.
- Holiday Greens & Designer-created Containers – Refund within 24 hours. Receipt required.
Find the Right Plant for the Right Place
Our online plant search is here to help you plan your garden or landscape. Search our selections for pictures and detailed descriptions about most of the plants we carry.